Imaging makes a very important contribution to the integral study of the patient, the Imaging Service occupies an important place within the organization of our Institution; we attend conventional radiology, ultrasound, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging and interventional radiology.
Our unit provides support to the University of Carabobo and University Arturo Michelena, in the training of medical imaging and T.S.U. in Imaging.
It is composed of the following specialists:
- Carolina Cesarone, MD
- María E. García, MD
- Isbelia León, MD
- Jorge Olaizola Morr, MD
- German Perdomo O., MD
- Jorge Quiroz, MD
- Yourki Tairouz, MD
The unit works 24 hours a day, Monday through Sunday, attending to our patients who come to the emergency of adults and children, consultation and hospitalization; as well as patients referred from other centers and private doctors.
We have high technology equipment such as:
- Conventional radiology equipment G.E.
- 2 ultrasound equipment
- Philips tomograph model Brilliance G4
- Philips ACHIEVA 1.5 T resonator
- Hemodynamic equipment model Innova 3100 G.E.
- We have digital imaging and RIS / PACS system that allows us to send images to the different services of the institution.
We are located on the first floor, Tower B. Phone 0241-8561358, 0241-8561361, 02418561038